Contact Compressed Air Controls
In accordance with the Government’s decision to move to COVID-19 Alert Level 4, Compressed Air Controls' Palmerston North and Wellington branches are closed to the general public but open for breakdowns, parts enquiries, technical advice, or emergency air supply from end of business on Wednesday, March 25 until the restrictions are lifted.
From that point on our Service Manager Jason Crawford or our Senior Service Technician Hamish Loveridge can help with:
- Compressor breakdowns
- Parts enquiries. Once they have all the required information from you- via a phone call or email- they can meet you at the Palmerston North branch to give you the items or they can courier them (couriers are considered an essential service).
- For trade account holders this will be charged to your account
- For non-trade account holders and cash sales; payment will be sorted out after the lockdown is lifted.
- Technical advice, or you can continue with your usual point of contact.
- They can arrange the collection and installation of emergency air supply
Contact our Service Manager Jason Crawford on 027 444 2046 or by emailing Breakdowns@
Palmerston North (Head Office)
678 Tremaine Avenue
182 Gracefield Road
Seaview, Lower Hutt
Phone 04 568 0333
Unit 18/28 Edmundsen Street, Napier.
Covering the lower North Island:
Regional Freephone 0508 763 862
Service scheduling and enquiries:
Accounts and administration enquiries:
Marketing and communications enquiries: