Aircom specialise in high quality and robust pipes, fittings, valves and accessories, which have been designed specifically for compressed air distribution and control equipment. Aircom offers solutions and applications for systems of all types and sizes, from individual workshops to large manufacturing plants, designed to ensure durability, efficiency and energy savings.
We have a dedicated software to size and quote piping systems, which can provide onsite in only a couple of hours! We can calculate actual consumption and define the minimum flow rate required by your plant based on the features of your compressor unit.
Why chose Aircom over other piping systems?
- Advanced quoting and sizing software
- Lightweight and leak-proof
- Quick and easy to install, and can perfectly connect with existing lines
- Optimal flow rate with efficient condensate management
- Product range provides solutions for systems of all types and sizes from individual workshops to large manufacturing plants.
Aircom is totally and exclusively dedicated to specialised design and manufacturing of components for compressed air distribution and its product offering is one of the largest when compared to other competitors in the market.
If you require a quote for an airline or are interested in finding out more about Aircom's aluminium product range, visit us in store to see their display or give us a call on 0508 763 862.
Download the Aircom brochure