Air Tests and Products
Air quality is important, no matter the industry or environment you work in. However, airborne pollutants, moisture, and unmaintained equipment can easily impact the quality of air.
That is why Compressed Air Controls can:
- conduct Breathing Air Test Purity Tests to help protect your staff
- regularly maintain your compressor to ensure that the ISO standards for your specific industry are met
- provide products like ELGi's AirMate Accessories which includes drains, dryers and filters to mitigate condensate and contaminants. We stock a range of compressed air filters and activated carbon absorbers to provide your systems and processes with reliable, highly efficient protection against dust, aerosols and oil vapours for all purity classes. Moisture, or water vapour, is inevitable with applications that use compressed air. Compressed air dryers are important as they remove moisture from the air and protect the application against condensate damage (even under the harshest conditions). We stock a range of dryers that will ensure perfect drying of compressed air for your application and flow rate.
- provide breathing equipment for hire or purchase. We stock a range of personal protective equipment that protects workers from inhaling dangerous substances. These are available for hire or purchase.
- We provide an unique preventative maintenance schedule called AirCare✓.
- Our Air Data (AD) assessments will ensure your compressed air system is being managed to its full potential and provide solutions to reduce maintenance costs, increase productivity and save a substantial amount of energy!
- Our Service Technicians can do a leak detection survey with our CS ultrasonic leak detector.
- They can also do a spring clean which includes:
- Operational checks: Checking filters, belts, drain traps, valves, and air quality.
- Cleaning oil cooler packs and removing dust, oil, and debris from your compressor.
- Testing for air or fluid leaks. A leak of any type is a breakdown waiting to happen.
- Repairing any leaks and replacing filters if required.
- Safety Checks: Checking your pressure vessels, safety release valves and receivers and reviewing if they meet the current H&S requirements.