Compressed Air Controls keep it clean
We can help maintain your compressor with AirCare or with reactive servicing.
Check your compressor
There are little simple things- like a spring clean and other checks- that you can do to keep your compressor running smoother for longer and thus save you money.
Daily Tasks to Check Before Use:
- Check the Pump Oil level
- Inspect for Oil Leaks
- Drain the tank of any water
- Test for unusual noise or vibration
- Inspect belts
- Test for air leaks
Weekly Items to Check:
- Clean the air filter or replace it, if needed
Monthly Maintenance Tasks:
- Inspect the safety relief valve
- Inspect connections for leaks
- Test your belts
- Check and tighten any bolts
- Service the pump and engine
- Run your air compressor and check its output
- Review all safety equipment and shutoff options
Compressed Air Controls' Spring Maintenance checklist:
Spring is a great time to get us to conduct:
● Operational checks: Checking filters, belts, drain traps, valves, and air quality.
● Cleaning oil cooler packs and removing dust, oil, and debris from your compressor.
● Testing for air or fluid leaks. A leak of any type is a breakdown waiting to
● Repairing any leaks and replacing filters if required.
● Safety Checks: Checking your pressure vessels, safety release valves and receivers and reviewing if they meet the current H&S requirements.