We are experienced in all areas of pneumatic automation design and can provide turnkey solutions to businesses. If you would like to automate a process or discuss a concept, we can help.
Our Pneumatic Automation Design Process
We enjoy the challenge of coming up with innovative solutions for our customers, so if you have an idea or concept but not sure it can be automated, get in touch with us. We are always available to have a chat and can usually offer a reasonable idea of costs over a cup of tea, before any costs have been incurred.
Some common examples where our pneumatic automation expertise can improve production output and reliability are:
- Upgrading: An old, unreliable machine running on logic controls can be upgraded to include a modern controller, which will provide improved production and reliability. This is all for a fraction of the cost of replacement machine.
- Production bottlenecks: These prevent production output and can be improved or eliminated by automation of these tasks.
- Making tasks more efficient and safe by building an automated machine to perform these; i.e. using machines instead of staff in cold areas, like freezers, which reduced RSI and staff safety concerns.
- Redesigning pneumatic circuitry for the Fire Service's Hazmat truck and supplying the drawing for their manual.
You can read more about some of the pneumatic automation solutions we provide our customers in our Recent Projects.
Here’s our typical process of how we provide successful automated solutions for our customers.
We have an open discussion to gain an understanding of your requirements and business needs/design concept ideas. This is can be over a coffee at one of our branches, via video conference, or at a location that suits you. During this initial consult, we will be able to give you a general indication of costs that you may incur. Here we will also let you know about our business and product offering so you are aware of all of our capabilities.
2. Site Visit (if applicable) and Concept Brainstorm
We visit your site to see your application or what you want automated in action. This allows us to provide the best solution/concept options to suit your requirements, environment and equipment. Our team of experts then have a ‘think tank’ and come up with a concept idea or ideas that should meet your requirements. We then present these with you and give an idea of costs to get the concept built.
3. Scope of Work
If agreed, we define the scope of work which includes a more specific indicative of costs, identifies roles and responsibilities in the process (including if there is an agreement with external parties such as fabricators or electricians).
4. Prototype Development
We develop and build a prototype and test it to ensure that it will meet your requirements.
5. Solution Testing and integration
We install into site/application and undertake the commissioning and testing until we are happy that it has provided the outcome you are after. We project manage the build and will coordinate the other trades around it.
If you have been wondering about automating an operation, whether it is to improve safety or to help streamline a process, get in touch with us for a no-obligation chat today on 0508 763 862.